Holiday Craft Fair and Trade Show Vendor Space
A completed registration form MUST be completed and APPROVED prior to sending payment. If you have not received approval your space is not guaranteed until we have reviewed and approved you as a vendor.
Select the payment option that was approved by email.
By submitting payment you acknowledge you have reviewed and agree to the vendor rules and regulations below.
VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Payment must be submitted within 72 hours of receiving your confirmation email. Vendor registration is not finalized until payment is received.
- Setup to begin at 8:00 am and final setup must be completed prior to 10:00 am on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- Vendor tables must be manned at all times between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- Vendor must NOT dismantle and pack up table area until the fair closes at 4:00 pm on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- No tacks, pins, or staples to be placed on the tables or walls.
- Glitter and open flames are not permitted.
- Bring a tablecloth to cover your table to ensure no damage to tables.
- Your display must not interfere with other craft persons or obstruct the aisles.
- Your area must remain clean.
- If you require access to power there is a $10 charge which must be approved and paid for at time of registration. You will be required to bring your own power cord.
- During the event, all instructions by the Rosewood Community Association must be followed.
- Refund requests will only be granted if the vendors spot can be filled. Written notice must be given by September 30, 2019.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Thank you for being part of our event!