Rosewood Kindersoccer is proudly sponsored by Tim Horton's!
Registration is now full for the Fall Kindersoccer Session
Kindersoccer (Age 3) - Sessions will consist of soccer fundamentals, skills and fun games and will run for 8 weeks. Sessions will be held at one of the many parks (spring session) or in the multi-purpose space (winter sessions) in the schools in Rosewood. Kindersoccer will require a community membership to be purchased (Community Memberships are good from August-July each year one per family). Register below!
Membership - A valid Rosewood Community Association Membership is required to register for programs. If you do not have a membership or you need to renew it you can add it to your cart. Other valid Saskatoon Community Association memberships are also accepted for a program. Memberships are good from August until July of each year.
- A valid Rosewood Community Association membership is required to register for a program.
- Other valid Saskatoon Community Association memberships are also accepted for a program.
- If you do not have a membership you can purchase a Rosewood Community Association membership for $15.00 prior to or when registering for a program.
- If registering after the registration date there will be a $ 5.00 Late Registration Fee.
- If the program you sign up for is cancelled we will contact you and refund your program fee.
- One day programs require 48 hours cancellation notice in order to receive a refund.
- Multiple day programs, unfortunately no refund can be made for a program after the first session of the program occurs.
- A $ 15.00 administrative fee will be assessed for all refund requests. Membership fees are non-refundable.