Rosewood Kindersoccer is proudly sponsored by Tim Horton's!
2022/2023 Indoor Kindersoccer Registration - Now Open!
Kindersoccer (Age 3) - Sessions will consist of soccer fundamentals, skills and fun games and will run for 8 weeks. Sessions will be held at one of the many parks or gyms in Rosewood. Kindersoccer will require a community membership to be purchased (Community Memberships are good from August-July each year and cost $15 per family). Register here: https://forms.gle/6dAcnCGRoQufbfEDA. Once sessions are formed you will receive an update from the coach or soccer coordinator. If you have any questions or wish to be added to the waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org. More information regarding soccer can be found here: https://www.myrosewood.ca/soccer.html
Membership - A valid 2022-2023 Rosewood Community Association Membership is required to register for programs. If you do not have a membership or you need to renew it you can add it to your cart. Other valid Saskatoon Community Association memberships are also accepted for a program. Memberships are good from August until July of each year.
- A valid Rosewood Community Association membership is required to register for a program.
- Other valid Saskatoon Community Association memberships are also accepted for a program.
- If you do not have a membership you can purchase a Rosewood Community Association membership for $15.00 prior to or when registering for a program.
- If registering after the registration date there will be a $ 5.00 Late Registration Fee.
- If the program you sign up for is cancelled we will contact you and refund your program fee.
- One day programs require 48 hours cancellation notice in order to receive a refund.
- Multiple day programs, unfortunately no refund can be made for a program after the first session of the program occurs.
- A $ 15.00 administrative fee will be assessed for all refund requests. Membership fees are non-refundable.